Use this On-Line Form for quick and easy communication with NEBBI. You can receive information and other inquiries by submitting this form. A NEBBI Representative will respond promptly!
Inquiring Minds Want To Know…
- Do I need to know anything about equipment? It’s impossible for any machinery/equipment appraiser to be an authority on every type of machinery that he/she is assigned to value. Certified Appraisers/Valuers are experts in finding values on all types of machinery.
- Do I need to travel to attend CMEA Training? No. An interactive conference call and web based slide presentation along with your training materials produces significant results and has been highly successful!
- Do I Need A Mentor? No. That’s because you are never hanging out in the marketplace by yourself! Our 24 hour support provides you easy personal access to a live person and information whenever you need it!
- Is The CMEA Credential Is Recognized? For a number of years, CMEA’s have been recognized and have appraised equipment for the FDIC, World Bank, IRS, and other Fortune 500 organizations.
- Do I Need To Reinvent The Wheel For Marketing? No. Marketing materials which have produced significant business are provided to each NEBB Institute member for their use.
- Do I Need To Struggle Through Developing an Engagement Agreement or USPAP Compliant Summary and Desktop Certified Equipment Appraisal? No. Each member has access to USPAP compliant documents that are Word documents. You just fill in the blanks!
As we move into the 21st Century, a new breed of entrepreneur is making waves in the United States and abroad. It’s that entrepreneur who is unable to find security in the large corporation, and who therefore wants to create their own security and wealth.
The key to any successful business is to find a void and fill it. To find a need and fill that need, machinery and equipment appraisal offers what other industries don’t …an attractive diversification that offers both discipline and economic freedom. More importantly, a Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA) professional designation eliminates guessing or taking a non-certified person’s word when it comes to valuing machinery and equipment.
There’s A Huge Market For Appraisal Services Because Needs Are Not Being Met. Whether the economy is going up or coming down, appraisers make money. In a sense, you’ll join a recession proof industry. While technology has become complex in our society, the art of brokerage and machinery/equipment appraisal has remained refreshingly simple. Because it has remained simple in theory, machinery and equipment appraisal has become a valuable concept. In the ranks of business, appraisals may be concisely defined as a “Professional Service” which enables one to receive cash compensation for services rendered.
A Certified Machinery Equipment Appraiser (CMEA) Professional Designation Is The PERFECT Compliment To Expand Your Business, Adds Professional Credibility, And Compliments Your Career. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about becoming a NEBB Institute Member and earning the prestigious professional designation of CMEA. Your personal and financial freedom is just a phone call away.