NEBB International is committed to be the leader in providing international education, certification and development in the area of Machinery and Equipment Valuation.
NEBB International adopts and complies with the regulations and ethics rules of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). We observe the highest standards of professional ethics to preserve the public trust inherent in the professional valuation practice.
The institute provides an initial comprehensive certification program to earn a CMEA (Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser) designation in the art of machinery/equipment valuation and brokerage services, a monthly international correspondence for continuing education and industry news, on-going professional support, and a dynamic international network of valuation professional.
Attaining a CMEA Designation
- Attend the Institute’s intensive training class.
- Successfully pass a comprehensive written examination.
- Prepare a sample Appraisal Report that conforms to guidelines set forth by the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). The Report will be graded by two Certified Appraisers/Valuers and pass the scrutiny of the Institute’s Peer Review Committee.
- Attend a CMEA refresher course once a year.
- Comply with continuing education requirements mandated by the Institute.
- Comply with the ethics rule of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.